Halstock stainless steel storage tankNew product
Stainless steel hot water storage tank/buffer.
5 models with storage capacities of 300, 400, 500, 810 and 965 litres.
- Safe storage of hot water
- Can be easily coupled to any direct fired water heaters or indirect fired calorifiers in a commercial hot water system
- Supplements hot water storage volumes to suit large buildings with large and peak hot water demand
- Minimal heat loss for maximum economy thanks to layer of CFC-free polyurethane tank insulation under protective plastisol cladding
- UK-manufactured hot water tank made out of corrosion resistant stainless steel for a long life backed up by a 5 year cylinder warranty
- Full project assistance with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
|Maximum operating pressure||bar||6|
|Maximum operating temperature||°C||100|
|Hydraulic test pressure||bar||9|
|Immersion heater option power||kW||3|
- Locations with substantial and continuous hot water demands including hospitals, hotels and sports facilities.
- To supplement hot water storage and backup the hot water system supply
- Suited to all areas of the UK, particularly locations with soft water (read here why).
- Electric immersion heater kits
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.