Halstock stainless steel calorifier
Stainless steel single coil and twin coil calorifiers for indirect hot water.
5 unvented calorifier models and 4 open-vented calorifiers available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 390, 527, 1,843 and 2,106 l/h.
- Power outputs 20-108kW and storage capacities 305-965 litres
- Indirect method of producing safe and hygienic domestic hot water (want to understand the difference between Indirect vs Direct Hot Water Systems?)
- Fast recovery for constant hot water – as little as 13 minutes (Recovery times for 70% of the cylinder volume to 50°C 13-22 minutes)
- Hot water cylinder and coil made out of corrosion resistant stainless steel for a long life backed up by a 5 year cylinder warranty
- Now available with twin coils for flexibility and high performance hot water (models 500-965 only)
- Can be integrated with solar thermal for a renewable energy option
- Minimal heat loss for maximum economy thanks to layer of CFC-free polyurethane tank insulation under protective plastisol cladding
- Highly efficient heat transfer from a corrugated coil design
- Low maintenance as no sacrificial anodes or powered corrosion protection systems needed
- Can be located wherever convenient
- Versatility in use – coupled to Hamworthy commercial boilers or backup via immersion heater
- UK manufactured hot water calorifiers
- Compliant with Energy Labelling requirements of ErP
- Available for next day delivery (dependent on stock availability, charges apply, order cut-off 12pm).
|Capacity with coil||litres||298|
|Continuous output @44°C ΔT||l/h||390|
|Continuous output @50°C ΔT||l/h||344|
|Maximum working pressure, tank||bar||6|
|Hydraulic test pressure||bar||9|
|Number of coils||1|
|Lower coil output||kW||20|
|Heat up time @50°C ΔT,lower coil only||min||54|
|Upper coil output||kW||N/A|
|Heat up time @50°C ΔT,top coil only||min||N/A|
|Heat up time @50°C ΔT,combined coils||min||N/A|
|Recovery time 70% @50°C ΔT, combined coils||min||38|
|10 min peak output @50°C ΔT||litres||361|
|Coil max operating temperature||°C||100|
|Coil max operating pressure||bar||3|
|Upper coil tube diameter||DN||NA|
|Upper coil surface area||m2||NA|
|Lower coil tube diameter||DN||DN20|
|Lower coil surface area||m2||0.75|
|Reheat total delta T 50degC lower||mins||38|
|Reheat total delta T 50degC both||mins||N/A|
|ErP efficiency rating||-||C|
|Immersion heater option, power||kW||3|
|Immersion heater option, phase||ph||1ph|
|Heat up time, Immersion only||hour||5.8|
|Recovery time, Immersion only||hour||4.1|
|Expansion vessel size||litres||24|
- To provide domestic hot water for any type of commercial building.
- Designed for use with natural gas, LPG or oil-fired commercial boilers for primary heat source.
- Direct heating via optional Incoloy 800 electrical immersion heaters.
- Suited to all areas of the UK, particularly locations with soft water (read here why).
- Electric immersion heater kits
- Top-to-bottom re-circulation/de-stratification kit to prevent stratification and protect against legionella within the water heater (factory fitted – please specify at time of ordering)
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.
Often bought with
Halstock stainless steel storage tank
Stratton mk2 wall hung boiler
Wessex ModuMax mk3 boiler
Riverside Childrens Centre, Canterbury
Sector: Education and childcare
Project: The nursery provides childcare and cooked midday meals for children. A hot water priority strategy using built-in boiler controls made the combination of a hot water circuit with a low temperature underfloor heating circuit possible.
Building: Nursery refurbishment
Application: Space heating, 43kW, indirect fired DHWLearn more