Halstock stainless steel calorifier
Stainless steel calorifiers for indirect hot water.
5 unvented calorifier models and 4 open-vented calorifiers available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 390, 527 and 1055 l/h.
- Power outputs 20-54kW and storage capacities 305-965 litres.
- Indirect method of producing safe and hygienic domestic hot water (want to understand the difference between Indirect vs Direct Hot Water Systems?)
- Hot water cylinder and coil made out of corrosion resistant stainless steel.
- Long life backed up by a 5 year cylinder warranty.
- Minimal heat loss for maximum economy thanks to layer of CFC-free polyurethane tank insulation under protective plastisol cladding.
- Highly efficient heat transfer from a corrugated coil design.
- Low maintenance as no sacrificial anodes or powered corrosion protection systems needed.
- Can be located wherever convenient.
- Versatility in use – coupled to Hamworthy commercial boilers or direct heating/backup via immersion heater.
- UK manufactured hot water calorifiers.
- Compliant with Energy Labelling requirements of ErP.
|Capacity with coil||litres||298|
|Continuous output* @44°C ΔT||l/h||390|
|Continuous output* @50°C ΔT||l/h||344|
|Maximum working pressure, tank||bar||6|
|Hydraulic test pressure||bar||9|
|Heat up time @50°C ΔT, coil only||min||54|
|Recovery time (70% volume), coil only||min||38|
|10 min peak output @50°C ΔT||litres||361|
|Coil max operating temperature||°C||100|
|Coil max operating pressure||bar||3|
|Coil tube diameter||DN||DN20|
|Coil surface area||m2||0.75|
|Standby losses @65°C||kW/24hr||2.5|
|ErP efficiency rating||-||C|
|Immersion heater option, power||kW||3|
|Immersion heater option, phase||ph||1ph|
|Heat up time, Immersion only||hour||5.8|
|Recovery time, Immersion only||hour||4.1|
|Expansion vessel size||litres||24|
- To provide domestic hot water for any type of commercial building.
- Designed for use with natural gas, LPG or oil-fired commercial boilers for primary heat source.
- Direct heating via optional Incoloy 800 electrical immersion heaters.
- Suited to all areas of the UK, particularly locations with soft water (read here why).
Riverside Childrens Centre, Canterbury
Sector: Education and childcare
Project: The nursery provides childcare and cooked midday meals for children. A hot water priority strategy using built-in boiler controls made the combination of a hot water circuit with a low temperature underfloor heating circuit possible.
Building: Nursery refurbishment
Application: Space heating, 43kW, indirect fired DHWLearn more