Halstock stainless steel calorifierNew product
Stainless steel single coil and twin coil calorifiers for indirect hot water.
5 unvented calorifier models and 4 open-vented calorifiers available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 390, 527, 1,843 and 2,106 l/h.
- Power outputs 20-108kW and storage capacities 305-965 litres
- Indirect method of producing safe and hygienic domestic hot water (want to understand the difference between Indirect vs Direct Hot Water Systems?)
- Fast recovery for constant hot water – as little as 13 minutes (Recovery times for 70% of the cylinder volume to 50°C 13-22 minutes)
- Hot water cylinder and coil made out of corrosion resistant stainless steel for a long life backed up by a 5 year cylinder warranty
- Now available with twin coils for flexibility and high performance hot water (models 500-965 only)
- Can be integrated with solar thermal for a renewable energy option
- Minimal heat loss for maximum economy thanks to layer of CFC-free polyurethane tank insulation under protective plastisol cladding
- Highly efficient heat transfer from a corrugated coil design
- Low maintenance as no sacrificial anodes or powered corrosion protection systems needed
- Can be located wherever convenient
- Versatility in use – coupled to Hamworthy commercial boilers or backup via immersion heater
- UK manufactured hot water calorifiers
- Compliant with Energy Labelling requirements of ErP
- Available for next day delivery (dependent on stock availability, charges apply, order cut-off 12pm).
|Capacity with coil||litres||298|
|Continuous output @44°C ΔT||l/h||390|
|Continuous output @50°C ΔT||l/h||344|
|Maximum working pressure, tank||bar||6|
|Hydraulic test pressure||bar||9|
|Number of coils||1|
|Lower coil output||kW||20|
|Heat up time @50°C ΔT,lower coil only||min||54|
|Upper coil output||kW||N/A|
|Heat up time @50°C ΔT,top coil only||min||N/A|
|Heat up time @50°C ΔT,combined coils||min||N/A|
|Recovery time 70% @50°C ΔT, combined coils||min||38|
|10 min peak output @50°C ΔT||litres||361|
|Coil max operating temperature||°C||100|
|Coil max operating pressure||bar||3|
|Upper coil tube diameter||DN||NA|
|Upper coil surface area||m2||NA|
|Lower coil tube diameter||DN||DN20|
|Lower coil surface area||m2||0.75|
|Reheat total delta T 50degC lower||mins||38|
|Reheat total delta T 50degC both||mins||N/A|
|ErP efficiency rating||-||C|
|Immersion heater option, power||kW||3|
|Immersion heater option, phase||ph||1ph|
|Heat up time, Immersion only||hour||5.8|
|Recovery time, Immersion only||hour||4.1|
|Expansion vessel size||litres||24|
- To provide domestic hot water for any type of commercial building.
- Designed for use with natural gas, LPG or oil-fired commercial boilers for primary heat source.
- Direct heating via optional Incoloy 800 electrical immersion heaters.
- Suited to all areas of the UK, particularly locations with soft water (read here why).
- Electric immersion heater kits
- Top-to-bottom re-circulation/de-stratification kit to prevent stratification and protect against legionella within the water heater (factory fitted – please specify at time of ordering)
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.
Riverside Childrens Centre, Canterbury
Sector: Education and childcare
Project: The nursery provides childcare and cooked midday meals for children. A hot water priority strategy using built-in boiler controls made the combination of a hot water circuit with a low temperature underfloor heating circuit possible.
Building: Nursery refurbishment
Application: Space heating, 43kW, indirect fired DHWLearn more