Available in 5 condensing models with outputs (@50/30°C) of 70, 95, 110, 140 and 180 kW.
Recently updated cast iron condensing, fully modulating, pre-mix gas fired commercial boiler.
- Proven reliability with a 10-year heat exchanger warranty
- NEW built in boiler sequence controls capable of controlling up to 16 boiler modules and hot water circuits
- Easy access for servicing with NEW quick to remove front cover hooks
- NEW full spark ignitor enables servicing without the need to remove the whole burner
- NEW Low NOx performance (<40mg/kWh, European Class 6)
- Non complicated design means the Purewell Variheat mk2 is easy to operate & maintain, saving on time and money
- Highly efficient offering up to 96% gross seasonal efficiency, reducing carbon emissions and saving the end user money on fuel bills
- Fully factory tested before delivery
- Sits on same footprint as many traditional and atmospheric boilers reducing space concerns
- Easy access to plant room as the Purewell Variheat mk2 fits through a standard doorway
- Can be supplied unassembled for plant rooms with difficult access
- Tolerant of existing heating systems making the Purewell Variheat mk2 the perfect choice when replacing old atmospheric boilers
- Suitable for use with LPG Air for installation in the Channel Islands
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experience engineers across the UK
- The only cast iron condensing commercial boiler that is compliant with the Energy related Products Directive (ErP) available in the UK.
|Purewell Variheat mk2 boiler models||Units||PV70||PV95c||PV110c||PV140c||PV180c|
|Energy||Building regulations - seasonal efficiency||(%) gross||95.3||95.6||95.8||95.7||94.6|
|ErP efficiency rating (modules ≤ 70 kW only)||A||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Boiler output 80/60°C||kW||63.5||86.3||99.8||134.4||172.8|
|Boiler output 50/30°C||kW||70||95||110||140||180|
|Boiler input (gross) Maximum||kW||72.2||98.4||115||151.3||194.6|
|Boiler input (net) Maximum||kW||65||88.6||103.5||136.3||175.2|
|Boiler output Minimum 80/60°C||kW||21.2||28.8||33.3||44.8||57.6|
|Boiler output Minimum 50/30°C||kW||20.3||27.6||31.9||40.6||52.2|
|System design flow rate @ 20°C ∆T rise||l/s||0.8||1.1||1.3||1.7||2.1|
|Water side pressure loss @ 20°C ∆T rise||mbar||32||52||72||134||221|
|System design flow rate @ 11°C ∆T rise||l/s||1.5||2.1||2.4||3||3.9|
|Water side pressure loss @ 11°C ∆T rise||mbar||96||176||244||442||731|
|Maximum water pressure||bar g||6||6||6||6||6|
|Gas||Gas flow rate natural gas (G20) - maximum||m3/hr||6.9||9.4||10.9||14.4||18.5|
|Nominal inlet pressure natural gas (G20) - maximum||mbar||20||20||20||20||20|
|Maximum gas inlet pressure natural gas (G20)||mbar||25||25||25||25||25|
|Flue||Approx. flue gas volume @ 15°C, 9.5% CO2 @ N.T.P||m3/hr||86||117||137||180||232|
|Approx. flue gas temperature @ 50/30°C||°C||40||40||45||50||50|
|Approx. flue gas temperature @ 80/60°C||°C||60||60||65||70||75|
|Pressure at boiler flue spigot @full load||Pa||100||100||100||100||100|
|Dry NOx emission (0% excess oxygen, dry air free) European Class 6||mg/kWh||21.3||31.1||39.1||32||37.8|
|Connection||Water flow/return connections||inches||R2”||R2”||R2”||R2”||R2”|
|Gas inlet connection pipe thread size||inches||R1”||R1”||R1”||R1”||R1”|
|Nominal flue diameter (I/D)||mm||150||150||150||150||150|
|Electrics||Electrical supply||230 V 1 Ph 50 Hz||230 V 1 Ph 50 Hz||230 V 1 Ph 50 Hz||230 V 1 Ph 50 Hz||230 V 1 Ph 50 Hz|
|Power consumption @maximum||W||94||94||94||207||207|
|IEC power outlet power consumption @ maximum||W||460||460||460||460||460|
|Start current and run current||Amp||0.54||0.54||0.54||0.6||0.6|
|Approx shipping weight||kg||195||195||195||250||250|
|Noise emission @1 m and @maximum boiler modulation||Max dB (A)||53||53||53||65||65|
- Easy fit replacement for refurbishment projects.
- Medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, care homes, hotels, churches and retail units.
- Smaller commercial and public buildings including community schools, care homes, hotels, churches and retail units.
- Locations with substantial and continuous heating load including hospitals, care homes and hotels.
- Ideal replacement for atmospheric boilers.
Reverse return header kit available for:
- 2 boiler installation
- 3 boiler installation
- 4 boiler installation ( 2 x 2 boiler installation kit)
Flues available through our flue partner Midtherm Engineering