Chesil pressurisation unit
Wall hung and floor standing pumped pressurisation units for heating and chilled sealed systems.
Available in 5 models with single and twin pump options.
- Choice of floor standing or wall hung models giving greater flexibility in plant room design.
- Removes the need for cold water header tank and eliminates reliance on mains pressure to provide the system head.
- Standard controls or electronic controls provide enhanced user interface through 16 character back-lit LCD display.
- Pressurisation unit models with electronic controls provide enhanced system monitoring capability.
- Cold fill pressures of up to 3.4 bar.
- Automatic system safety shut down and interlock in the event of a system fault.
- Wide choice of compatible Burstock expansion vessels with sizes from 25 litres to 2000 litres.
- Maintains minimum pressure requirements of low / medium temperature sealed heating sealed systems (you can read about the differences of Sealed 'v' Open Vented heating systems here).
- Suitable for constant pressure requirements of chiller systems.
- All models compatible with Building Management Systems (BMS).
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
- BIM objects available to assist in design and management.
|Maximum cold fill pressure||bar||3.4|
|Minimum cold fill pressure||bar||1.00|
|Maximum water flow rate||l/min||6.0|
|Maximum water flow rate @maximum cold fill pressure||l/min||0.1|
|Noise level||dBA||<60 @ 1 metre|
|Electrical supply||230 V AC 50Hz 1Ph|
|Pressure switch contact rating||15 A 230 V AC|
|Volt free contact rating||N/A|
|Start current (per pump motor)||Amps||9|
|Run current (per pump motor)||Amps||2.8|
|Cold fill pressure||bar||1.8|
|Low pressure switch setting||bar||1.3|
|High pressure switch setting||bar||3.6|
|Expansion vessel charge pressure||bar||1.7|
|System parameters for factory settings|
|Maximum water flow temperature||°C||82|
|Maximum static height||m||16.5|
|Minimum system operating pressure||bar||3.3|
|Maximum system operating pressure||bar||7|
|Safety relief valve setting (Not HHL supply)||bar||4|
|Nominal pressure differential||bar||0.2|
|Mains cold water inlet||inch||½” BSP|
|Overflow (polythene pipe) diameter||mm||32|
|System connection compression fitting, diameter||mm||15|
Chesil pressurisation unit and Burstock expansion vessel brochureProduct brochures 4381 kb
Chesil pressurisation units dimensionsDimensions 87 kb
Chesil pressurisation unit technical data tableData tables 64 kb
Chesil electronic pressurisation unit installation manualInstallers guides 717 kb
Chesil standard pressurisation unit installation manualInstallers guides 863 kb
Chesil floor standing pressurisation unitCAD 54 kb
Chesil wall hung pressurisation unitCAD 55 kb
Chesil pressurisation unit wiring diagramWiring diagrams 116 kb
- Matched for use with Hamworthy Boilers.
- For sealed systems.
- There are no optional extras for this product.
Often bought with
Braithwaite House, London
Project: This 108 dwelling residential building in London needed a long-lasting boiler that could cope with the high heating demands placed on it.
Building: Social housing refurbishment
Application: Space heating 1,020kWLearn more
Christchurch Police Station
Sector: Public sector
Project: Steel boilers from Hamworthy were the ideal solution for this dual-purpose building in Dorset.
Building: Dual-purpose building – police station and adult education centre
Application: Space heatingLearn more
Pitfield Street, London
Sector: Residential and commercial
Project: A 100% liquid biofuel boiler proved to be the greenest heating option for a city centre development consisting of 16 flats and a commercial unit.
Building: New build flats and retail space
Application: Space heating. Renewable energyLearn more
Walton Community Hospital
Project: A community hospital in Walton-on-Thames chose a complete Hamworthy Heating package for their hospital heating and hot water refurbishment.
Building: Community hospital boiler room refurbishment
Application: Space heating 600kW, domestic hot water 1000lLearn more