Melbury C steel shell condensing pressure jet boiler
High outputs and high efficiency performance from this condensing steel shell boiler.
Available in the following outputs (at 80/60°C): 580, 630, 700, 800, 895, 1150, 1300, 1650, 1900, 2500 and 3000kW.
- Lower running costs with condensing efficiency up to 97% gross.
- Choice of fuel includes liquid biofuel for renewable energy solutions.
- Low NOx burners further improve the environmental credentials of the boiler.
- Manufactured from high quality steel means it’s built to last.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
- Suitable for commercial and industrial applications with high heating and hot water energy demands.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
- Installations using models over 1MW thermal input need to comply with the Medium Combustion Plant Directive - please contact us for more information.
|Primary heat exchanger|
|Building regulation seasonal efficiency gross||%||95.03|
|Boiler output 80/60°C||kW||530|
|Equivalent MCPD Output (emission compliance) - new installation||kW||N/A|
|Boiler input (gross) max||kW||645|
|Boiler input (net) max||kW||581|
|Boiler output min 80/60°C||kW||95|
|Design flow rate @20°C ΔT rise||l/s||6.3|
|Water side pressure loss @20°C ΔT rise||mbar||11|
|Design flow rate @10°C ΔT rise||l/s||12.7|
|Water side pressure loss @10°C ΔT rise||mbar||42|
|Water flow rate - min||l/s||No min flow rate|
|Operating water pressure - max (min)||barg||6 (0.55)|
|Operating water temperature - max||°C||95|
|Water return temperature - min||°C||60|
|Gas flow rate natural gas (G20) - max||m3/h||61.5|
|Gas inlet pressure natural gas (G20) - nominal/max||mbar||Data on application|
|Approx. flue gas volume @15°C, 9% CO2 N.T.P||m3/h||738|
|Flue gas temperature @80/60°C||°C||209|
|Combustion chamber resistance||mbar||5.97|
|Secondary heat exchanger|
|Energy output @35/30 - max (min)||kW||67 (12)|
|Standby loss @70°C||W||824|
|Design flow rate @10°C ΔT rise||l/s||1.6|
|Water side pressure loss @10°C ΔT rise||mbar||13|
|Design flow rate @5°C ΔT rise||l/s||3.21|
|Water side pressure loss @5°C ΔT rise||mbar||53|
|Water flow rate - max (min)||barg||0.47 (3.21)|
|Condensate flow rate - max||l/h||38|
|Flue gas temperature @35/30°C||°C||33|
|Flue gas losses @35/30°C||%||1.5|
|Combustion path resistance||mbar||2.81|
|Nominal supply voltage - for boiler||230V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Approx. shipping weight - excluding burner||kg||1450|
|*(0% excess O2, dry air free) European Class 5|
Melbury HE-C 530 - 3000 Installation manualInstallers guides 2731 kb
- New build projects.
- Housing developments and flats using district heating networks.
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- An environmentally friendly alternative to oil for rural locations without access to mains gas supply.
- Locations with substantial and continuous heating loads including hospitals, care homes and hotels.
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.
- Book commissioning at the same time as placing your order for improved warranty terms.
- Flues available through our flue partner Jeremias UK.