Hamworthy product commissioning
Choose Hamworthy Heating commissioning for extra benefits.
The best way to ensure your new Hamworthy products are set to our recommendations is to choose us for commissioning. This helps to maximise efficiencies from the first day of operation and prolongs the life of the product.
Order commissioning with your product order
Most of our customers order Hamworthy commissioning at the same time as placing the order.
There are 3 main reasons why you should too:
1. You’ll get commissioning at a reduced rate
2. We’ll improve our standard two year parts warranty to include labour
3. It helps to make the installation quick and easy. By ordering commissioning in advance, you’ll have more time to prepare and get the new equipment up and running on time.
What’s involved in Hamworthy commissioning?
The plant will be commissioned by one of our highly trained service engineers. They come with the product knowledge, expertise and great customer service that we’re famous for. Familiarity with the products means they will waste no time in getting everything set up correctly.
All commissioning packages are fully tailored to suit your requirements. The benefits of Hamworthy commissioning include:
- Fully trained, equipped and accredited service engineers for speedy and hassle free commissioning
- Our knowledge and experience of Building Regulations Part L commissioning criteria in new and existing buildings will help everything run smoothly
- Improved warranty terms, covering parts PLUS labour for 2 years from commissioning* means you’ll benefit from reduced running costs
- Extended warranties are available for Hamworthy commissioned products
- A pdf copy of the initial operating settings will be sent to you
* based on commissioning being carried out within 6 months of despatch
Still want to know more?
Dave, one of our former service engineers, talks you through the process and explains the benefits here.
Contact our service team today to find out how we can tailor a commissioning package for your commercial heating and hot water project.