Clenston air and dirt separator
Air and dirt separator for the removal of dissolved gases and dirt particles from heating systems.
Available in 7 models to suit pipe sizes of DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150 and DN200.
- Protects boilers and heating system against corrosion, pump failure and other problems caused by air, dirt and sludge in the heating system.
- Promotes longer system life through air and dirt elimination.
- Saves time when servicing / commissioning as the unit can be flushed whilst the system is operational.
- Large collector capacity reduces need for flushing.
- Clenston air and dirt separator units are suitable for bi-directional flow.
- Saves space and costs by combining the removal of both air and dirt in one unit.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
|Nominal bore (mm)||50||65|
|Dry weight (kg)||15||16|
|Volume flow rate*|
|Optimum boiler power* (kW)|
|*@ Nominal fluid velocity through Clenston = 1.5m/s|
- Matched for use with Hamworthy boilers
- Refurbishment projects with old, dirty heating systems
- There are no optional extras for this product.