Hot water storage tank.
4 models with storage capacities of 300, 502, 750 and 990 litres.
- Safe storage of hot water.
- Can be easily coupled to any direct or indirect fired hot water heater system.
- Supplements hot water storage volumes to suit large demand applications.
- Increases system security.
- Easy access to plant room as most models of the Powerstock storage tank fit through a standard doorway.
- Full project assistance with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
|Powerstock storage tank model||Units||ST300||ST500||ST750||ST1000|
|General data||ErP class||D||D||C||C|
|Maximum operating pressure||bar||10||10||10||10|
|Maximum operating temperature||°C||95||95||95||95|
|Powerstock calorifier and water storage brochure||Product brochures||5317 kb||Download|
|Powerstock calorifiers and storage tanks dimensions||Dimensions||110 kb||Download|
|Powerstock calorifiers and storage tanks technical data table||Data tables||554 kb||Download|
|Powerstock storage tank installation manual||Installers guides||1546 kb||Download|
|Powerstock storage tank 300 front view||CAD||552 kb||Download|
|Powerstock storage tank 300 plan view||CAD||103 kb||Download|
|Powerstock storage tank 300 side view||CAD||513 kb||Download|
|Powerstock calorifiers and storage tanks wiring diagram||Wiring diagrams||86 kb||Download|
- Locations with substantial and continuous hot water demands including hospitals, hotels and sports facilities.
- To supplement hot water storage and backup the hot water system supply.
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application and includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Top to bottom pump recirculation pump kit to prevent stratification and protect against legionella within the water heater.
- Electrical anode protection.
- Electric immersion heater kits.
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.
- Book commissioning at the same time as placing your order for improved warranty terms.