Dorchester DR-FC Evo condensing water heater
Fully automatic, condensing direct fired water heater for domestic hot water.
7 models available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 600, 630, 970, 1200, 1700, 2000 & 2400 l/h.
- Power outputs 30-119kW and storage capacities of 227-504 litres.
- Safe and clean domestic hot water generation.
- Reduces energy use and running costs by maximising condensing water heater performance.
- Meets the strict standards for efficiencies and NOx emissions in new buildings.
- Ultra-quiet operation means it can be installed close to point of use without disturbance to occupants.
- Closely matches hot water demand, reducing wastage.
- Down firing pre-mix modulating burner reduces the risk of scale build up impacting on the heat transfer.
- Large range of time and temperature control features built in as standard.
- Electronic Anode fitted as standard.
- Natural gas and lpg water heater options.
- Easy access for service and maintenance.
- Full project assistance available from our dedicated hot water expert to help with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
- Water heater BIM objects available to assist in project design and management
- Available for next day delivery (dependent on stock availability, charges apply, order cut-off 12pm).
|Units||DR-FC Evo 25|
|Building Regulations thermal efficiency gross||%||96|
|ErP efficiency rating (modules ≤ 70 kW only)||-||A|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 44°C||min.||23|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 50°C||min.||26|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 55°C||min.||29|
|Continuous output with 44°C ΔT||l/h||600|
|1st hour output with 44°C ΔT||l||730|
|Continuous output with 50°C ΔT||l/h||530|
|1st hour output with 50°C ΔT||l||630|
|Continuous output with 55°C ΔT||l/h||480|
|1st hour output with 55°C ΔT||l||560|
|Maximum operating water pressure (open vented)||bar||8|
|Maximum operating water pressure (unvented)||bar||5.3|
|Expansion relief valve setting (unvented kit)||bar||6|
|ErP load profile||-||XXL|
|Input, gross – maximum||kW||31.6|
|Output – maximum||kW||30.5|
|Gas inlet pressure – nominal||mbar||20|
|Gas flow rate – maximum @1013.25 mbar and 15°C||m3/h||3.1|
|Input, gross – maximum||kW||31|
|Output – maximum||kW||30.5|
|Gas inlet pressure – nominal||mbar||37|
|Gas flow rate – email@example.com mbar and 15°C||kg/h||2.3|
|Approximate flue gas volume @15°C, 9.8% CO2, N.T.P. (Nat. Gas - G20)||kg/h||51.7|
|Flue gas temperature – maximum||°C||45|
|NOx emission, dry air free,European Class 5. Maximum (at part load)||mg/kWh||24|
|Pressure at the flue outlet only (B23) with zero pressure at air inlet||Pa||52|
|Start current–maximum (maximum power)||A (W)||0.59 (135)|
|Run current–maximum (maximum power)||A (W)||0.2 (45)|
|Electrical supply||Vac||230 V 1 PH 50 Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||% of Vac||-15% +10%|
|Noise level @2m from flue terminal||dB(A)||<45|
|Number of (power) anodes||-||1|
|Weight when empty||kg||196|
|Approximate shipping weight||kg||215|
|Maximum floor load/ weight filled with water||kg||423|
Dorchester DR-FC Evo brochureProduct brochures 4936 kb
Dorchester DR-FC Evo 25-120 installation manualInstallers guides 4040 kb
Dorchester DR-FC Evo hydraulic schemesHydraulic schematics 249 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 120 CADCAD 49 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 25 CADCAD 48 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 30 CADCAD 48 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 45 CADCAD 48 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 60 CADCAD 48 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 80 CADCAD 49 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 95 CADCAD 50 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo seasonal efficiency sheetSeasonal efficiency sheets 86 kb
The equipment needed to be able to respond rapidly to demand, as well as meet the strict building regulation standards required for new buildings on energy efficiency. Hamworthy’s condensing water heaters fitted the bill perfectly.Stuart Hayward, J Tomlinson
The Dorchester DR-FC Evo model was selected for its condensing technology and proven reliability continuing the long line of Dorchester water heaters we have specified over the years. The destratification kits help with Legionella protection.Andy Cope, Mabey Francis
- New build projects.
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals and hotels.
- Locations with substantial and continuous hot water demands including hospitals, hotels and sports facilities.
- To see where Dorchester condensing water heaters have been used, visit the case study section of our website.
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application and includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Top to bottom pump recirculation pump kit to prevent stratification and protect against legionella within the water heater.
- Remote monitoring unit.
- Room Sealed Flue Systems:
- Concentric flue systems type C13–Horizontal termination.
- Concentric flue systems type C33–Vertical termination.
- Twin duct flue systems type C53–Vertical flue termination with Horizontal air inlet.
- Conventional Open Flue Systems:
- Open flue systems type B23–Vertical termination.
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.
- Ensure your new Hamworthy products are set to our recommendations and benefit from improved warranty terms with a commissioning package.
Bourne View Care Home
Sector: Care homes
Project: The prestigious local care home in Art Deco style was opened in April 2019 and looking for reliable boilers and water heaters to keep the future residents safe.
Building: New build care home
Application: Space heating 382kW, DHW 1,940 l/h l/hLearn more
Abbey Hill Academy
Project: The special needs school benefitted from the Condition Improvement Fund to refurbish their old school heating and hot water system.
Building: Special needs school refurbishment
Application: Space heating, 360kW, direct fired DHWLearn more
Project: A four million pound development has seen the construction of two new sports pavilions with a high demand for hot water.
Building: New build, sports complex
Application: Space heating, domestic hot waterLearn more
Sector: Public sector
Project: NHS Surrey embarked on a programme of upgrade to their heating and hot water systems across more than twenty sites.
Building: Hospital refurbishment
Application: Space heating, 140kW. Water heating 1,269l/hLearn more
Drayton Manor Hotel, Staffordshire
Sector: Hotel and leisure
Project: Guests benefit from the installation of three new Dorchester DR-FC Evo water heaters and two Ensbury LT 370 low temperature steel boilers.
Building: New build hotel
Application: Domestic hot water, 5787 litres/hour. Space heating, 740kWLearn more