Dorchester DR-FC Evo condensing water heater
Fully automatic, condensing direct fired water heater for domestic hot water.
7 models available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 600, 630, 970, 1200, 1700, 2000 & 2400 l/h.
- Power outputs 30-119kW and storage capacities of 227-504 litres.
- Safe and clean domestic hot water generation.
- Reduces energy use and running costs by maximising condensing water heater performance.
- Meets the strict standards for efficiencies and NOx emissions in new buildings.
- Ultra-quiet operation means it can be installed close to point of use without disturbance to occupants.
- Closely matches hot water demand, reducing wastage.
- Down firing pre-mix modulating burner reduces the risk of scale build up impacting on the heat transfer.
- Large range of time and temperature control features built in as standard.
- Electronic Anode fitted as standard.
- Natural gas and lpg water heater options.
- Easy access for service and maintenance.
- Full project assistance available from our dedicated hot water expert to help with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
- Water heater BIM objects available to assist in project design and management.
|Units||DR-FC Evo 25|
|Building Regulations thermal efficiency gross||%||96|
|ErP efficiency rating (modules ≤ 70 kW only)||-||A|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 44°C||min.||23|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 50°C||min.||26|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 55°C||min.||29|
|Continuous output with 44°C ΔT||l/h||600|
|1st hour output with 44°C ΔT||l||730|
|Continuous output with 50°C ΔT||l/h||530|
|1st hour output with 50°C ΔT||l||630|
|Continuous output with 55°C ΔT||l/h||480|
|1st hour output with 55°C ΔT||l||560|
|Maximum operating water pressure (open vented)||bar||8|
|Maximum operating water pressure (unvented)||bar||5.3|
|Expansion relief valve setting (unvented kit)||bar||6|
|ErP load profile||-||XXL|
|Input, gross – maximum||kW||31.6|
|Output – maximum||kW||30.5|
|Gas inlet pressure – nominal||mbar||20|
|Gas flow rate – maximum @1013.25 mbar and 15°C||m3/h||3.1|
|Input, gross – maximum||kW||31|
|Output – maximum||kW||30.5|
|Gas inlet pressure – nominal||mbar||37|
|Gas flow rate – email@example.com mbar and 15°C||kg/h||2.3|
|Approximate flue gas volume @15°C, 9.8% CO2, N.T.P. (Nat. Gas - G20)||kg/h||51.7|
|Flue gas temperature – maximum||°C||45|
|NOx emission, dry air free,European Class 5. Maximum (at part load)||mg/kWh||24|
|Pressure at the flue outlet only (B23) with zero pressure at air inlet||Pa||52|
|Start current–maximum (maximum power)||A (W)||0.59 (135)|
|Run current–maximum (maximum power)||A (W)||0.2 (45)|
|Electrical supply||Vac||230 V 1 PH 50 Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||% of Vac||-15% +10%|
|Noise level @2m from flue terminal||dB(A)||<45|
|Number of (power) anodes||-||1|
|Weight when empty||kg||196|
|Approximate shipping weight||kg||215|
|Maximum floor load/ weight filled with water||kg||423|
Dorchester DR-FC Evo brochureProduct brochures 3411 kb
Dorchester DR-FC EVO water heater dimensionsDimensions 137 kb
Dorchester DR-FC EVO technical data tableData tables 87 kb
Dorchester DR-FC Evo 25-120 installation manualInstallers guides 4053 kb
Dorchester DR-FC Evo hydraulic schemesHydraulic schematics 249 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 120 CADCAD 49 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 25 CADCAD 48 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 30 CADCAD 48 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 45 CADCAD 48 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 60 CADCAD 48 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 80 CADCAD 49 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 95 CADCAD 50 kb
Dorchester DR-FC EVO water heater wiring diagramWiring diagrams 64 kb
Dorchester DR-FC-Evo seasonal efficiency sheetSeasonal efficiency sheets 86 kb
- New build projects.
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals and hotels.
- Locations with substantial and continuous hot water demands including hospitals, hotels and sports facilities.
- To see where Dorchester condensing water heaters have been used, visit the case study section of our website.
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application and includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Top to bottom pump recirculation pump kit to prevent stratification and protect against legionella within the water heater.
- Remote monitoring unit.
- Room Sealed Flue Systems:
- Concentric flue systems type C13–Horizontal termination.
- Concentric flue systems type C33–Vertical termination.
- Twin duct flue systems type C53–Vertical flue termination with Horizontal air inlet.
- Conventional Open Flue Systems:
- Open flue systems type B23–Vertical termination.
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.
- Ensure your new Hamworthy products are set to our recommendations and benefit from improved warranty terms with a commissioning package.
Bourne View Care Home
Sector: Care homes
Project: The prestigious local care home in Art Deco style was opened in April 2019 and looking for reliable boilers and water heaters to keep the future residents safe.
Building: New build care home
Application: Space heating 382kW, DHW 1,940 l/h l/hLearn more
Abbey Hill Academy
Project: The special needs school benefitted from the Condition Improvement Fund to refurbish their old school heating and hot water system.
Building: Special needs school refurbishment
Application: Space heating, 360kW, direct fired DHWLearn more
Project: A four million pound development has seen the construction of two new sports pavilions with a high demand for hot water.
Building: New build, sports complex
Application: Space heating, domestic hot waterLearn more
Sector: Public sector
Project: NHS Surrey embarked on a programme of upgrade to their heating and hot water systems across more than twenty sites.
Building: Hospital refurbishment
Application: Space heating, 140kW. Water heating 1,269l/hLearn more
Drayton Manor Hotel, Staffordshire
Sector: Hotel and leisure
Project: Guests benefit from the installation of three new Dorchester DR-FC Evo water heaters and two Ensbury LT 370 low temperature steel boilers.
Building: New build hotel
Application: Domestic hot water, 5787 litres/hour. Space heating, 740kWLearn more