Ensbury pressure jet boiler
Low temperature, high efficiency, floor standing steel boiler.
Available in 3 models with outputs (at 80/60°C) of 440, 510 and 580kW.
- Advanced return distribution within boiler allows operation with return temperatures as low as 15°C. (Minimum flow temperatures apply).
- Operating efficiencies of up to 95% nett (86% gross) at part load.
- Suitable for use on open vented or sealed low temperature hot water heating systems .
- Robust three-pass heat exchanger design helps to achieve European Class 5 performance for NOx emissions.
- Suitable for use with liquid biofuel as a renewable energy choice. Natural Gas, LPG (propane) or oil are other fuel options.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
|Building regulations Part L seasonal efficiency||% gross||85.05|
|Boiler output 80/60°C||kW||440|
|Boiler input (gross) - maximum||kW||537|
|Boiler input (nett) - maximum||kW||483|
|Boiler output - minimum 80/60°C, NG||kW||100|
|Boiler output - minimum 80/60°C, oil||kW||127|
|System design flow rate @ 20°C ∆T rise||l/s||5.26|
|Water side pressure loss @ 20°C ∆T rise||mbar||20|
|System design flow rate @ 10°C ∆T rise||l/s||10.53|
|Water side pressure loss @ 10°C ∆T rise||mbar||81|
|Water flow rate - minimum||l/s||No min flow rate|
|Minimum water pressure||barg||4|
|Maximum water pressure||barg||0.5|
|Maximum water flow temperature||°C||90|
|Minimum water flow temperature - NG||°C||60|
|Minimum water flow temperature - oil||°C||50|
|Minimum water return temperature||°C||15|
|Gas flow rate, NG - maximum||m3/hr||51.2|
|Inlet pressure for NG - nominal||mbar||20|
|Inlet pressure for NG - maximum||mbar||50|
|Input rate for oil (35sec)||l/h||50.8|
|Approx. flue gas volume @ 15°C, 9% CO2, N.T.P||m3/hr||614.9|
|Flue gas temperature @ 80/60°C||°C||182|
|Combustion chamber resistance||mbar||2.53|
|Water flow/return connections||PN6 - DN80|
|Gas inlet connection pipe thread size||Rc1 ½"|
|Safety valve connection||Rc1 ½"|
|Flue diameter (O/D) - nominal||mm||250|
|Electrical supply for boiler||230V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Electrical supply for burner||230V 1Ph 50Hz*|
|Approx shipping weight (excluding burner)||kg||973|
|*400V 3Ph 50Hz Dependant on burner selection|
Ensbury LT boiler brochureProduct brochures 2375 kb
Ensbury LT boiler dimensionsDimensions 148 kb
Ensbury LT boiler data tablesData tables 113 kb
Ensbury LT boiler installation manualInstallers guides 2275 kb
Ensbury LT boiler wiring diagramWiring diagrams 109 kb
Ensbury LT seasonal efficiencySeasonal efficiency sheets 109 kb
- New build projects.
- Housing developments and flats using district heating networks.
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Rural locations without access to mains gas supply.
- Locations with substantial and continuous heating loads including hospitals, care homes and hotels.
- To see where our Ensbury boilers have been used, visit our case studies page.
Pitfield Street, London
Sector: Residential and commercial
Project: A 100% liquid biofuel boiler proved to be the greenest heating option for a city centre development consisting of 16 flats and a commercial unit.
Building: New build flats and retail space
Application: Space heating. Renewable energyLearn more
Drayton Manor Hotel, Staffordshire
Sector: Hotel and leisure
Project: Guests benefit from the installation of three new Dorchester DR-FC Evo water heaters and two Ensbury LT 370 low temperature steel boilers.
Building: New build hotel
Application: Domestic hot water, 5787 litres/hour. Space heating, 740kWLearn more
Christchurch Police Station
Sector: Public sector
Project: Steel boilers from Hamworthy were the ideal solution for this dual-purpose building in Dorset.
Building: Dual-purpose building – police station and adult education centre
Application: Space heatingLearn more