New boilers on old systems - hydraulic separation
A new free CIBSE-accredited CPD seminar covering new boilers on old heating systems: hydraulic design – a story of separation.
What will be covered?
This CIBSE-accredited CPD course looks at the hydraulic design options available when installing new boilers on old heating systems. Learn about the difference between Sealed 'v' Open Vented heating systems and how to assess and choose the best method of separating the primary and secondary circuits.
Who should attend?
This CPD seminar is suitable for those involved in plant room design and hydraulic layout, especially consultants and building service engineers.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Improved knowledge of hydraulic design
- Identify the challenges and find solutions to overcome common problems in plant room refurbishment projects
- Learn about the different methods of connecting new boilers to existing heating circuits
- Evaluate the pros and cons of different hydraulic design and separation methods
- Gain an understanding of low loss header sizing including a handy guide to take away
- Hamworthy CPDs count towards a CIBSE members annual CPD hours
- You will receive a certificate of attendance and self-assessment record.
What do previous attendees say about the CPD?
Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve had some fantastic feedback from delegates that have attended this CPD.
“Very informative CPD and not purely sales based.” - Chris Robson, Align Property Partners
“Good material, terrific speaker and very interesting and important topics.” - Manuel Luera, OR Consulting Engineers
And here is what the CIBSE judges thought of this CPD when they reviewed it:
“The presentation is well structured, contains some very useful technical content and will be of benefit to our members.”
Who delivers the CPD?
Hamworthy Heating is a leading British commercial boiler manufacturer and supplier of heating, hot water and renewable energy solutions. Hamworthy CPD seminars are free to attend and delivered by highly experienced and qualified HVAC professionals. They can be presented in 1-2 hours at your own premises and we’ll even provide lunch.