Melbury HE steel shell high efficiency pressure jet boiler
High efficiency steel shell power flame boiler.
Available in the following kW outputs (at 80/60°C): 530, 580, 630, 700, 800, 895, 1150, 1300, 1650, 1900, 2500, 3000, 3800, 4500, 5400, 6300, 7400, 8600 and 10,000kW.
- Achieve close load matching from the 19 model range, saving on running costs.
- Gain fuel savings from high efficiency performance.
- No minimum water flow eliminates the need for a shunt pump, simplifying the hydraulic system design and reducing energy consumption.
- Choice of fuel includes liquid biofuel for renewable energy solutions.
- Low NOx burners further improve the environmental credentials of the boiler.
- Large hinged door allows for easy access to maintain and service.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
- Installations using models over 1MW thermal input need to comply with the Medium Combustion Plant Directive - please contact us for more information.
|Seasonal Efficiency DIN4702-8 at 75/60°C (Nat gas)||(%) gross||85.14|
|Seasonal Efficiency DIN4702-8 at 75/60°C (Oil)||(%) gross||84.96|
|Building Regulations (L2 seasonal Efficiency) at 80/60°C (Nat gas)||(%) gross||84.91|
|Building Regulations (L2 seasonal Efficiency) at 80/60°C (Oil)||(%) gross||85.00|
|Boiler output at 80/60°C - max||kW||530|
|Boiler output at 80/60°C - min (Nat gas)||kW||95|
|Boiler output at 80/60°C - min (Oil)||kW||211|
|Equivalent MCPD Output (emission compliance) - new installation (Nat gas)||kW||N/A|
|Boiler input (gross) - max (Nat gas)||kW||643.5|
|Boiler input (gross) - max (Oil)||kW||642.4|
|Boiler input net - max (Nat gas)||kW||585|
|Boiler input net - max (Oil)||kW||584|
|Boiler input net - min (Nat gas)||kW||99|
|System design flow rate at 20°C ΔT rise||l/s||6.34|
|Waterside pressure loss at 20°C ΔT rise||mbar||11|
|System design flow rate at 15°C ΔT rise||l/s||12.68|
|Waterside pressure loss at 15°C ΔT rise||mbar|
|System design flow rate at 10°C ΔT rise||l/s|
|Waterside pressure loss at 10°C ΔT rise||mbar||42|
|Water flow rate - min||l/s||No min flow rate|
|Water pressure operating - max||barg||6|
|Water pressure - min||barg||0.55|
|Water flow temperature - max||°C||95|
|Water flow temperature - min||°C||70°C Nat Gas / 70°C Propane/ 60°C Oil|
|Water return temperature - min||°C||60°C Nat Gas /60°C Propane/ 50°C Oil|
|Flow rate for natural gas - max (Nat gas)||nm3/h||61.5|
|Fuel oil Flow - max (Oil)||kg/h||49.3|
|Flow rate for natural gas - min||nm3/h||10|
|Fuel oil Flow - min (Oil)||kg/h||18.8|
|Gas inlet pressure natural gas (G20)||mbar||Data on application|
|Flue gas volume at 20°C, 10% CO2, max EN303-3 (Nat gas)||kg/s||0.24|
|Flue gas volume at 20°C, 10% CO2, max EN303-4 (Oil)||kg/s||0.25|
|Flue gas volume at 20°C,10% CO2, min EN303-3 (Nat gas)||kg/s||0.04|
|Flue gas volume at 20°C,10% CO2, min EN303-4 (Oil)||kg/s||0.10|
|Flue gas temperature at 80/60°C - max (Nat gas)||°C||209|
|Flue gas temperature at 80/60°C - max (Oil)||°C||208|
|Flue gas temperature at 80/60°C - min (Nat gas)||°C||95|
|Flue gas temperature at 80/60°C - min (Oil)||°C||120|
|Exhaust gas losses at 80/60°C - max (Nat gas)||%||9.1|
|Exhaust gas losses at 80/60°C - max (Oil)||%||9.0|
|Standby loss @ 70°C||W||781|
|Combustion chamber resistance||mbar||5.97|
|Water flow connection||PN6||DN100|
|Water return connection||PN6||DN100|
|Gas inlet connection||Rc2"|
|Safety valve connection||PN16||n/a|
|Drain connection||R1 1/4"|
|Flue diameter (O/D) - Nominal||mm||200|
|Flue hood drain connection||R3/4"|
|Electrical supply for boiler||230V 1Ph 50Hz|
|Electrical supply for burner||400V 3Ph 50Hz|
|Shipping weight (excluding burner) - Approx.||kg||1166|
- New build projects.
- Housing developments and flats using district heating networks.
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- An environmentally friendly alternative to oil for rural locations without access to mains gas supply.
- Locations with substantial and continuous heating loads including hospitals, care homes and hotels.
Bournemouth and Poole College
Project: One of the largest further-education establishments in the UK sourced its boilers locally for a refurbishment project across two main campuses.
Building: College refurbishment
Application: Space heating 3,170kW; indirect fired DHWLearn more