- Allows efficient control of commercial heating and hot water plant.
- Reduce energy usage and save money on your heating gas bills through accurate load matching of a multiple boiler system.
- Intelligent temperature control functions.
- Reduces carbon emissions of system.
- Ensures even use of boilers improving life expectancy.
- Choice of hard wired or easy to install wireless sensors.
- Choice of boiler control strategy including DHW management, standalone control or integration with a BMS.
- Satisfies the Building Regulations recommended minimum standards.
- 1% heating efficiency credit point available for sequential control of multiple boiler systems when replacing in existing buildings (Building Regs Part L).
- Choice of loose kit for installation with plant room control panel or as a pre-housed unit for independent wall mounting.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
|For technical data please refer to the product brochure in the downloads tab.|
|Merley sequence controller brochure||Product brochures||1844 kb||Download|
|Merley sequence controller dimensions||Dimensions||168 kb||Download|
|Merley boiler sequence controller installation manual||Installers guides||2228 kb||Download|
|Merley sequence controls wiring diagram||Wiring diagrams||75 kb||Download|
- Multiple boiler systems.
- Loose kit controller.
- External air sensor.
- Choice of room sensors.
- Hard wired controls.
- Wireless controls.
- Domestic hot water sensor.
- Strap on flow temperature sensor.