Merley multiple boiler sequence controller
- Allows efficient control of commercial heating and hot water plant.
- Reduce energy usage and save money on your heating gas bills through accurate load matching of a multiple boiler system.
- Intelligent temperature control functions.
- Reduces carbon emissions of system.
- Ensures even use of boilers improving life expectancy.
- Choice of hard wired or easy to install wireless sensors.
- Choice of boiler control strategy including DHW management, standalone control or integration with a BMS.
- Satisfies the Building Regulations recommended minimum standards.
- 1% heating efficiency credit point available for sequential control of multiple boiler systems when replacing in existing buildings (Building Regs Part L).
- Choice of loose kit for installation with plant room control panel or as a pre-housed unit for independent wall mounting.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
|Rated voltage||AC 230 V (±10%)|
|Rated frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||RVS63.243: 10 VA|
|Fusing of supply lines||max. 10 AT|
- Multiple boiler systems.
- Loose kit controller.
- External air sensor.
- Choice of room sensors.
- Hard wired controls.
- Wireless controls.
- Domestic hot water sensor.
- Strap on flow temperature sensor.
Stanmore Place, London
Sector: Residential and commercial, community heating
Project: This award-winning development chose Wessex ModuMax boilers to save space and match the requirements of their district heating network.
Building: Flagship development of apartments, houses and offices
Application: Space heating 7900kW, domestic hot waterLearn more