Trigon solar thermal
Solar thermal hot water solutions including solar collectors, solar transfer stations and controllers.
Scalable up to a collector field of 60m².
- Choice of application for the right solar energy solution for your commercial heating and hot water projects. We’ll support you through the product selection process.
- Integrates with Hamworthy’s other commercial hot water solutions to provide an effective sustainable energy solution.
- 9 pre-defined schemes for ease of design and installation.
- Sloping or flat roof mounting options for a range of roofing materials.
- Reduces fuel bills and combats climate change.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
- Full solar project assistance with hot water sizing (using T’Sol software) and selection of equipment to match the application.
|Hot Water from Hamworthy||Product brochures||16516 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar brochure||Product brochures||7382 kB||Download|
|Trigon technical data table||Data tables||556 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar collector installation manual||Installers guides||3231 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar datalogger DL2 installation manual||Installers guides||1344 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar DeltaSol BS2 controller installation manual||Installers guides||2855 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar DeltaSol M controller installation manual||Installers guides||1416 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar pump station accessories installation manual||Installers guides||3008 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar remote alarm module AM1 installation manual||Installers guides||617 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar ST1 dual aspect pump station installation manual||Installers guides||1185 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar ST1 pump station installation manual||Installers guides||6036 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar ST2 pump station installation manual||Installers guides||8642 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar ST3 pump station installation manual||Installers guides||3182 kB||Download|
|Trigon solar WMZ calorimeter heat meter installation manual||Installers guides||1578 kB||Download|
|Trigon technical specification manual||Installers guides||3714 kB||Download|
|Trigon scheme A low volume DHW single collector with 1 calorifier 1 aux. boiler and standard transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||128 kB||Download|
|Trigon Scheme B low volume DHW dual collector with 1 calorifier aux. boiler and advanced transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||135 kB||Download|
|Trigon Scheme C medium volume DHW with 2 calorifiers, 1 aux. boiler and advanced transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||162 kB||Download|
|Trigon scheme D large volume DHW with 3 calorifiers, 1 aux. boiler with advanced transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||214 kB||Download|
|Trigon Scheme E large volume DHW with 1 calorifier, 1 aux boiler, 2 storage tanks and 3 immersion heaters with standard transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||323 kB||Download|
|Trigon scheme F large volume DHW with 1 calorifier, 1 aux. boiler, 1 storage tank and 2 immersion heaters and standard transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||143 kB||Download|
|Trigon scheme G single calorifier with 1 direct fired water heater and standard transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||143 kB||Download|
|Trigon scheme H with single calorifier 2 direct fired water heaters and standard transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||156 kB||Download|
|Trigon scheme J single calorifier with pre-heat for a second calorifier, 1 aux. boiler and standard transfer station||CAD, Hydraulic schematics||198 kB||Download|
- Suitable for both new build and retrofit installations.
- Can be mounted on different types of sloping roofs, or via an A frame for flat roofs or ground level.
- DL2 datalogger with software.
- Solar collector lifting straps.
- UV sensor kit.
- Additional temperature sensor.
- Tank temperature sensor.
- Sensor lightning protection box.
- Remote alarm module.
- Heat metering equipment including RHI approved apparatus.