Dorchester DR-TC solar water heater
Hybrid solar water heater with integrated direct fired condensing gas burner for domestic hot water.
2 models available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 820 & 1200 l/h.
- Power outputs 41-59kW and storage capacity of 388 litres.
- Saves energy and reduces gas bills by using free solar energy when available.
- Fits in existing plant room with no back-up heat source needed.
- Safe and efficient domestic hot water generation.
- Combats climate change with low carbon emissions.
- Flexible temperature controls to help prioritise solar energy usage.
- Compatible with Hamworthy Trigon solar panels to ease project co-ordination.
- Direct fired water heater can be operated independently from solar hot water system to allow a phased installation to spread the cost.
- Down firing pre-mix modulating burner reduces the risk of scale build up impacting on the heat transfer.
- Electronic anode fitted as standard.
- Natural gas and lpg water heater options
- Easy access for service and maintenance.
- Full solar project assistance with hot water sizing (using T’Sol software) and a dedicated hot water expert to guide you through product selection.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
Find out how you could save money on your fuel bills and benefit from free solar energy.
|Dorchester DR-TC brochure||Product brochures||3580 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-TC dimensions||Dimensions||141 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-TC solar water heater technical data table||Data tables||249 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-TC installation manual||Installers guides||2164 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-TC water heater wiring diagram||Wiring diagrams||75 kB||Download|
- New build projects
- Large and medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals and hotels
- Locations with substantial and continuous hot water demands including hospitals, hotels and sports facilities.
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application and includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Top to bottom pump recirculation pump kit to prevent stratification within the water heater.
- Remote monitoring unit
- Heat metering equipment including RHI compliant apparatus
- Dummy sensor kit
- Room Sealed Flue Systems:
- Concentric flue systems type C13–Horizontal termination
- Concentric flue systems type C33–Vertical termination
- Twin duct flue systems type C53–Vertical flue termination with Horizontal air inlet
- Conventional Open Flue Systems:
- Open flue systems type B23–Vertical termination
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.