Chesil Pressurisation Unit
Wall hung and floor standing pumped pressurisation units for heating and chilled sealed systems.
Available in 5 models with both single and twin pump options.
- Choice of floor standing or wall hung models giving greater flexibility in plant room design.
- Standard controls or electronic controls, which provide enhanced user interface through 16 character back-lit LCD display.
- Cold fill pressures of up to 3.4 bar.
- Electronic controls models provide enhanced system monitoring capability.
- Automatic system safety shut down and interlock in the event of a system fault.
- Wide choice of Burstock expansion vessels with sizes from 25 litres to 2000 litres.
- Maintains minimum pressure requirements of low / medium temperature sealed heating sealed systems.
- Suitable for constant pressure requirements of chiller systems.
- All models compatible with Building Management Systems (BMS).
- BIM objects available to assist in design and management.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
|Chesil pressurisation unit and Burstock expansion vessel brochure||Product brochures||610 kB||Download|
|Chesil pressurisation units dimensions||Dimensions||66 kB||Download|
|Chesil pressurisation unit technical data table||Data tables||50 kB||Download|
|Chesil electronic pressurisation unit installation manual||Installers guides||717 kB||Download|
|Chesil standard pressurisation unit installation manual||Installers guides||863 kB||Download|
|Chesil floor standing pressurisation unit||CAD||54 kB||Download|
|Chesil wall hung pressurisation unit||CAD||55 kB||Download|
|Chesil pressurisation unit wiring diagram||Wiring diagrams||104 kB||Download|
- Frost protection kit
- Hours run kit