Powerstock storage tank
Hot water storage tank.
4 models with storage capacities of 300, 502, 750 and 990 litres.
- Safe storage of hot water.
- Can be easily coupled to any direct or indirect fired water heater system.
- Supplements hot water storage volumes to suit large demand applications.
- Increases system security.
- Easy access to plant room as most models of the Powerstock storage tank fit through a standard doorway.
- Full project assistance with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application.
- BIM objects available to assist in design and management.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
|Powerstock calorifier and storage tank brochure||Product brochures||2065 kB||Download|
|Powerstock calorifiers and storage tanks dimensions||Dimensions||140 kB||Download|
|Powerstock calorifiers and storage tanks technical data table||Data tables||81 kB||Download|
|Powerstock storage tank installation manual||Installers guides||1546 kB||Download|
|Powerstock storage tank 300 front view||CAD||552 kB||Download|
|Powerstock storage tank 300 plan view||CAD||103 kB||Download|
|Powerstock storage tank 300 side view||CAD||513 kB||Download|
|Powerstock calorifiers and storage tanks wiring diagram||Wiring diagrams||86 kB||Download|
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application and includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Top to bottom pump recirculation pump kit to prevent stratification and protect against legionella within the water heater.
- Electrical anode protection system for areas with particularly soft water.
- Electric immersion heater kits.
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.