Stainless steel calorifiers for indirect hot water.
5 unvented calorifier models and 5 open-vented calorifiers available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 390, 527 and 1055 l/h.
- Power outputs 20-54kW and storage capacities 305-965 litres
- Indirect method of producing safe and hygienic domestic hot water
- Hot water cylinder and coil made out of corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Long life backed up by a 5 year cylinder warranty
- Minimal heat loss for maximum economy thanks to layer of CFC-free polyurethane tank insulation under protective plastisol cladding
- Available as open vented or unvented models
- Highly efficient heat transfer from a corrugated coil design
- Low maintenance as no sacrificial anodes or powered corrosion protection systems needed
- Can be located wherever convenient
- Versatility in use – coupled to Hamworthy boilers or direct heating via immersion heater
- UK manufactured hot water calorifiers