Dorchester DR-RS atmospheric water heater
Room sealed fully automatic direct fired atmospheric water heater for domestic hot water.
Available in 5 models with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 507, 811, 1293, 1740, 1960 l/h.
- Power outputs 25-100kW and storage capacities of 265-324 litres.
- Simple and safe domestic hot water generation
- Ideal for ventilation limited rooms
- Reliable hot water when you need it
- Can be installed close to the point of use
- Natural gas and lpg water heater options
- Easy access for service and maintenance.
- Full project assistance with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
|No documents found for this product.|
- Smaller commercial and public buildings including community schools, care homes, hotels, churches and retail units.
- Locations with no plant room or minimum ventilation.
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application and includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Top to bottom pump recirculation pump kit to prevent stratification and protect against legionella within the water heater.
- Flexible replacement anodes
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.