Dorchester DR-CC condensing water heater
Fully automatic, simple to operate condensing direct fired water heater for domestic hot water.
9 models available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 228, 233, 374, 461, 465, 602, 608 & 614l/h.
- Low power outputs 11 -29kW and storage capacities of 162-384 litres.
- Compact, standalone water heating unit for safe and clean domestic hot water generation.
- No clearances required at the rear and minimal clearances at top and sides allow easy siting in any plant room
- Reduces energy use and running costs by maximising condensing water heater performance.
- Meets the strict standards for efficiencies and NOx emissions (under 37 mg/kWh) in new buildings.
- Load profiles of XL or XXL and an A rating ensure all models in the range are fully compliant with the ErP (Energy-related Products Directive) regulations coming in September 2018.
- Closely matches hot water demand, reducing wastage of energy
- Electronic anode fitted as standard to protect against corrosion.
- No top-to-bottom re-circulation kit required due to the heat exchanger coil and burner positioned in the centre of the unit for even heat distribution and reduced likelihood of stratification
- Down-firing pre-mix modulating burner reduces the risk of scale build-up impacting on the heat transfer
- Natural gas and LPG water heater options
- All components accessible under front cover for ease of service and maintenance
- Common components across the range
- Flexible flue options (see optional extras tab and brochure for details)
- Full project assistance available from our dedicated hot water expert to help with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application.
- Extensive backup and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK
- Long-term commitment to spare parts.
Contact us to discuss your condensing water heater requirements.
|Dorchester DR-CC water heater product brochure||Product brochures||5966 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC water heater dimensions||Dimensions||105 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC water heater data table||Data tables||82 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC installation manual||Installers guides||7420 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC water heater hydraulic schemes||Hydraulic schematics||126 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 160 front CAD||CAD||138 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 160 side CAD||CAD||100 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 160 top CAD||CAD||136 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 200 front CAD||CAD||140 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 200 side CAD||CAD||102 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 200 top CAD||CAD||135 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 245 front CAD||CAD||164 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 245 side CAD||CAD||122 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 245 top CAD||CAD||139 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 285 front CAD||CAD||171 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 285 side CAD||CAD||98 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 285 top CAD||CAD||141 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 380 front CAD||CAD||143 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 380 side CAD||CAD||112 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC 380 top CAD||CAD||136 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-CC water heater electrical connections||Wiring diagrams||107 kB||Download|
- New build projects
- Small to medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals and hotels
- Smaller premises including school kitchens, hair salons, bed & breakfasts.
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application. Includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Room Sealed Flue Systems:
- Concentric flue systems type C13–Horizontal termination
- Concentric flue systems type C33–Vertical termination
- Concentric flue systems type C43
- Twin duct flue systems type C53–Vertical flue termination with Horizontal air inlet
- Conventional Open Flue Systems:
- Open flue systems type B23–Vertical termination
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain the optimum performance of your water heater.
- Book commissioning at the same time as placing your order for improved warranty terms.