Fleet Vertical boiler
Please note: We are no longer manufacturing the Fleet boiler range. There is limited stock available, contact your local sales manager for more information.
The boiler is being replaced by our new Upton boiler. Discover how you can get 1MW output from less than a metre squared footprint.
|Fleet boiler user instructions||55 kB||Download|
|Fleet floor standing vertical 40-150kW installation guide||Discontinued Products, years:2011 - 2017||4749 kB||Download|
|Fleet floor standing vertical 175-350kW installation guide||Discontinued Products, years:2011 - 2017||4205 kB||Download|
|Fleet vertical brochure||Product brochures||2961 kB||Download|
|Fleet vertical pipe kit installers guide||Discontinued Products, years:2011 - 2017||4559 kB||Download|
- New build projects
- Space–limited projects
- Wide load variation projects
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, hotels, supermarkets.
- Fleet boilers are suitable for installation in sealed heating systems only.
- Choice of flue systems, terminals and extendable terminal kits
- Single duct air supply dia. 100mm, 130 mm, 150mm, 200mm
- Open flue single pipe (B23) dia. 150mm, 200mm
- Flat and pitched roof flashing
- 45° and 90° elbows
- wall brackets
- Pipe header kits with frame-set
- Plastic condensate pipework
- Sensor spool for pipework
- Low loss headers (2-port and 6-port)
- Merley sequence controller for sequencing up to 16 boilers (includes 2 x LPB communications modules), available in wall-mounted or loose kit form, and with associated optional controls accessories:
- Additional LPB bus communications modules
- OAT sensor (wired and wireless)
- Radio + repeater for wireless controls
- Programmable room sensor (wired or wireless)
- DHW cylinder temperature sensor kit
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.
- Book commissioning at the same time as placing your order for improved warranty terms.