Ensbury LT boiler
Low temperature, high efficiency, floor standing steel boiler.
Available in 14 models with outputs (at 80/60°C) of 70*, 90*, 120*, 145*, 165*, 190*, 225*, 260*, 300*, 335*, 370*, 440, 510 and 580kW.
*To comply with Ecodesign Regulations (Energy Related Products Directive - ErP), models under 400kW are only available as like for like replacements until end of December 2017. Please see guidance notes below.
- Innovative return distribution within boiler allows operation with return temperatures as low as 15°C. (Minimum flow temperatures apply).
- Operating efficiencies of up to 95% nett (86% gross) at part load.
- Suitable for use on open vented or sealed low temperature hot water heating systems.
- Robust three-pass heat exchanger design helps to achieve European Class 5 performance for NOx emissions.
- Suitable for use with liquid biofuel, for those customers looking for a renewable energy choice. Natural Gas, LPG (propane) or oil are other fuel options.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
Get in touch to find out more about the Ensbury low temperature steel boiler.
Guidance notes - Compliance with the Energy Related Products Directive
Please read these guidance notes for help selecting an Ensbury boiler that is compliant with the Energy Related Products Directive. For further support or to discuss a specific project please get in touch.
- Replacement boiler projects
Under Ecodesign Regulation (EU) 813/2013, article 1.2(g) and European Heating Industry guidance, Ensbury boilers up to 400kW can still be placed on the market until 1st January 2018, as long as the energy efficiency is not lower than the product being replaced. The replacement boiler must be of appropriate size, output range, fuel and NOx specification (low to high) to match the existing boiler.
Please talk to your local sales manager about your specific project requirements when replacing commercial boilers up to 400kW to ensure correct compliance with Ecodesign Regulations (ErP).
- New boiler projects
Installation of Ensbury boilers up to 400kW in new installations is not permitted under Ecodesign Regulation (EU) 813/2013.
- Boilers greater than 400kW output
Ecodesign Regulations do not apply to boilers greater than 400kW. The requirements of Building Regulation Part L still apply.
Read more about the Energy Related Products Directive here.
|Ensbury LT boiler brochure||Product brochures||606 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT boiler dimensions||Dimensions||618 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT boiler data tables||Data tables||1219 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT boiler installation manual||Installers guides||2275 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT seasonal efficiency||Seasonal efficiency sheets||109 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT boiler wiring diagram||Wiring diagrams||109 kB||Download|
- New build projects.
- Housing developments and flats using district heating networks.
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Rural locations without access to mains gas supply,
- Locations with substantial and continuous heating loads including hospitals, care homes and hotels.