Ensbury LT boiler
Low temperature, high efficiency, floor standing steel boiler.
Available in 3 models with outputs (at 80/60°C) of 440, 510 and 580kW.
- Innovative return distribution within boiler allows operation with return temperatures as low as 15°C. (Minimum flow temperatures apply).
- Operating efficiencies of up to 95% nett (86% gross) at part load.
- Suitable for use on open vented or sealed low temperature hot water heating systems.
- Robust three-pass heat exchanger design helps to achieve European Class 5 performance for NOx emissions.
- Suitable for use with liquid biofuel, for those customers looking for a renewable energy choice. Natural Gas, LPG (propane) or oil are other fuel options.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
Get in touch to find out more about the Ensbury low temperature steel boiler.
|Ensbury LT boiler brochure||Product brochures||2375 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT boiler dimensions||Dimensions||148 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT boiler data tables||Data tables||113 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT boiler installation manual||Installers guides||2275 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT seasonal efficiency||Seasonal efficiency sheets||109 kB||Download|
|Ensbury LT boiler wiring diagram||Wiring diagrams||109 kB||Download|
- New build projects.
- Housing developments and flats using district heating networks.
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Rural locations without access to mains gas supply,
- Locations with substantial and continuous heating loads including hospitals, care homes and hotels.