Clenston Air and Dirt Separator
Air and dirt separator for the removal of dissolved gases and dirt particles from heating systems.
Available in 7 models to suit pipe sizes of DN50, DN65, DN80, DN100, DN125, DN150 and DN200.
- Protects against system corrosion, pump failure and other problems caused by air, dirt and sludge in the heating system.
- Promotes longer system life through air and dirt elimination.
- Saves time when servicing / commissioning as the unit can be flushed whilst the system is operational.
- Large collector capacity reduces need for flushing.
- Clenston units are suitable for bi-directional flow.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise
There are no optional extras for Clenston air and dirt separator.