Energy saving in commercial heating projects
Could you save a £million? Free CIBSE-accredited CPD training for you and your colleagues
What will be covered?
This CIBSE accredited CPD looks at the practicalities of how to save energy in commercial heating and hot water projects, and then quantifies those savings from the whole-life perspective. You will explore real energy saving examples, such as comparing the total life costs of modular condensing boilers over traditional atmospheric and steel shell boilers. It will also look at the latest EU and UK government incentives, and relevant changes in legislation that are intended to help drive efficiency improvements for a lower carbon Britain.
Who should attend?
This CPD seminar is suitable for anyone involved in energy management and carbon reduction in commercial buildings. It would benefit heating and DHW specifiers, consultants, facilities managers, local authorities and procurement managers.
What are the benefits of attending?
- Increased knowledge of how to make energy savings in practical terms in heating and domestic hot water (DHW)
- Gain a perspective on the total life costs of heating systems and how improved efficiency really affects the bottom line, as well as saving on carbon emissions
- It will help you to justify your choice of energy saving solution
- Get up to date with the latest relevant legislation and incentives
- Hamworthy CPDs count towards a CIBSE members annual CPD hours
- You will receive a certificate of attendance and self-assessment record.
What do previous attendees say about the CPD?
“The Energy Saving CPD gave us a good understanding into why higher upfront costs for long lasting products will pay off down the line. This has helped us explain to our customers the importance of looking at lifetime costs.” – Damien Norton, Norton Mechanical
“Very good presentation with relevant information. This was not a sales pitch. Good for low to medium experienced engineer, relevant to all.” - Joshua Reynolds, Mott MacDonald
“Very comprehensive presentation, with some good sizing and energy tips and guidance.” - Mark Cox, Stewart Associates
Who delivers the CPD?
Hamworthy Heating is a leading British commercial boiler manufacturer and supplier of heating, hot water and renewable energy solutions. Hamworthy CPD seminars are free to attend and delivered by highly experienced and qualified HVAC professionals. They can be presented in 1-2 hours at your own premises and we’ll even provide lunch.