Dorchester DR-XP stainless steel condensing water heater
Fully automatic, condensing direct fired water heater with stainless steel tank for domestic hot water.
2 models available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 710 & 910l/h.
- Power outputs of 35 & 46kW
- Storage capacity of 184 litres for both models
- Quick setup and installation thanks to the plug and play technology
- Fully room sealed with flexible flue options enable installation almost anywhere in the building
- Easy to use LCD touch screen display for simple operation, control and fault diagnostics
- Lower costs and less maintenance - no anode protection required due to a stainless steel tank
- Reduces energy use and running costs by maximising condensing water heater performance
- Load profiles of XXL and an A energy rating ensure full compliance with the ErP (Energy-related Products Directive)
- Natural gas and LPG water heater options enable installation in off-grid locations
- All components accessible from front for ease of service and maintenance
- Full project assistance available from our dedicated hot water expert to help with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long-term commitment to spare parts
- Available for next day delivery (dependent on stock availability, charges apply, order cut-off 12pm).
|Continuous output with 44°C ΔT||l/h||710|
|1st hour output with 44°C ΔT||l||1100|
|Continuous output with 50°C ΔT||l/h||620|
|1st hour output with 50°C ΔT||l||870|
|Continuous output with 55°C ΔT||l/h||570|
|1st hour output with 55°C ΔT||l||770|
|Maximum working pressure||kPa (bar)||800 (8)|
|ErP load profile||-||XXL|
|Water heating energy efficiency||%||93|
|ErP efficiency rating||-||A|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 44°C||min.||17|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 50°C||min.||18|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 55°C||min.||19|
|Input, gross – maximum||kW||37.8|
|Input, net - maximum||kW||34.9|
|Output – maximum||kW||35.9|
|Gas inlet pressure – nominal||mbar||20|
|Gas flow rate – maximum @1013.25 mbar and 15°C||m3/h||3.7|
|Input, gross – maximum||kW||37.0|
|Input, net - maximum||kW||33.4|
|Output – maximum||kW||34.9|
|Gas inlet pressure – nominal||mbar||37|
|Gas flow rate – maximum @1013.25 mbar and 15°C||m3/h||1.4|
|Mass flow rate flue gases Nominal/minimal @15°C, 9% CO2, N.T.P. (Nat. Gas - G20)||kg/h||61/42|
|Flue gas temperature – maximum||°C||65.0|
|NOx emission, dry air free, European Class 6. Maximum (at part load)||mg/kWh||53|
|Pressure at the flue outlet only (B23) with zero pressure at air inlet||Pa||176|
|Electrical supply||Vac||230V 1PH 50Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||% of Vac||(-15+10%)|
|Weight when empty||kg||79|
|Approximate shipping weight||kg||97|
|Maximum floor load/ weight filled with water||kg||261|
- New build projects
- Small to medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals and hotels.
- Soft water areas including Scotland and the South West
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application. Includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Room Sealed Flue Systems:
- Concentric flue systems type C13–Horizontal termination
- Concentric flue systems type C33–Vertical termination
- Twin duct flue systems type C53–Vertical flue termination with Horizontal air inlet
- Conventional Open Flue Systems:
- Open flue systems type B23–Vertical termination
Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance of your water heater.
Book commissioning at the same time as placing your order for improved warranty terms.