Dorchester DR-LL atmospheric water heaterNew product
Atmospheric direct fired low NOx water heater for domestic hot water.
3 models available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 970, 1,300 and 1,800.
- Power outputs 49-84kW
- Storage capacities of 291 - 347 litres
- Continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 970 - 1,800
- Easy fit replacement atmospheric water heater reduces installation costs (replaces our Dorchester DR-LA and DR-LP water heaters)
- Install with most existing atmospheric flue designs (Subject to survey. New draught diverter must be fitted)
- Fits into restricted height plant rooms thanks to a choice of optional draught diverters (angled or round)
- Low NOx levels between 31-45mg/kWh makes it compliant with the stricter rules of the ErP legislation
- Meets the needs of premises with large hot water demands - larger model added in February 2021
- Easy to use LCD screen for simple operation, control and fault diagnostics.
- Components are easily accessed for maintenance and servicing
- Comes with magnesium anodes as standard for protection against corrosion
- Suitable for unvented water systems using optional kit
- Full project assistance with hot water sizing and selection of equipment to match the application
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK
- Long-term commitment to spare parts
- Available for next day delivery (dependent on stock availability, charges apply, order cut-off 12pm)
|Units||DR-LL 50 -288|
|Continuous output with 44°C ΔT||l/h||970|
|1st hour output with 44°C ΔT||l||1400|
|Continuous output with 50°C ΔT||l/h||850|
|1st hour output with 50°C ΔT||l||1200|
|Continuous output with 55°C ΔT||l/h||770|
|1st hour output with 55°C ΔT||l||1100|
|Maximum working pressure||bar||8|
|Water Heating energy efficiency||%||66|
|Net combustion efficiency (gross)||%||91 (82)|
|ErP efficiency rating||-||B|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 44°C||min.||18|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 50°C||min.||21|
|Heating-up time, ΔT = 55°C||min.||23|
|Output – maximum||kW||49.1|
|Gas inlet pressure – nominal||mbar||20|
|Gas flow rate – maximum @1013.25 mbar and 15°C||m3/h||5.7|
|Mass flow rate flue gases (round draught diverter)*||kg/h||161|
|Mass flow rate flue gases (draught diverter type 1)*||kg/h||126|
|Mass flow rate flue gases (draught diverter type 2 - standard)*||kg/h||118|
|Flue gas temperature (round draught diverter)*||°C||161|
|Flue gas temperature (draught diverter type 1)*||°C||126|
|Flue gas temperature (draught diverter type 2 - standard)*||°C||133|
|NOx emission, dry air free, European Class 6. Maximum (at part load)||mg/kWh||45|
|Power consumption (Nominal)||W||65|
|Electrical supply||Vac||230V 1PH 50Hz|
|Voltage tolerance||% of Vac||(-15+10%)|
|Number of magnesium anodes||-||4|
|Weight when empty||kg||252|
|Approximate shipping weight||kg||282|
|Maximum floor load/ weight filled with water||kg||540|
|*Based on 1013.25 mbar and 15°C.|
Easy fit replacement for refurbishment projects - replaces our Dorchester DR-LA and DR-LP water heaters
Large and medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels
Locations with substantial and continuous hot water demands including hospitals, hotels and sports facilities.
Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application; includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
Flexible replacement anodes
Optional draught diverters with flue take-off: 45° angled or round vertical for ease of integrating with existing atmospheric flues. Please specify when ordering.
Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.
Flues available through our flue partner Jeremias UK.