Ansty power flame condensing boiler
|Energy||Heat output to water - Gross Non condensing 80/60°C||kW Btu/hr x 1000|
|Heat output to water - Gross Condensing 50/30°C||kW Btu/hr x 1000|
|Heat input (net) - Gross||kW Btu/hr x 1000|
|Heat input (net) - Net||kW Btu/hr x 1000|
|Water||Water content||l UK gal|
|Design flow rate '@11°C ΔT||l/min UK gal/min|
|Waterside pressure drop '@11°C ΔT||mbar in wg|
|Design flow rate '@20°C ΔT||l/min UK gal/min|
|Waterside pressure drop '@20°C ΔT||mbar in wg|
|Flow rate '@40°C ΔT||l/min UK gal/min|
|Maximum water pressure||bar psig|
|Maximum water flow temperature||°C|
|Gas||Combustion resistance||bar psig|
|Input rate Natural gas (G20)||m3/h ft3/h|
|Nominal inlet pressure required Natural gas - inlet to gas train||mbar in wg|
|Approx. flue gas volume at NTP natural gas||m3/h ft3/h|
|Approx. flue gas temp - nat. gas '@30° return temp||°C °F|
|Flue||Flue connection O/D||mm in|
|Flue draught requirements|
|Electrical||Electrical supply - boiler / burner|
- Easy fit for replacement and refurbishment projects.
- New build projects.
- Housing developments and flats using district heating networks.
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals and hotels.
- Medium sized commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals, offices and hotels.
- Locations with substantial and continuous heating loads including hospitals, care homes and hotels.
- Installations with mixed high and low temperature circuits.