Chemical dosing pot for introducing chemicals into a sealed heating system.
Available in 4 models available with 3.5, 5, 10 and 15 litre capacity.
- Safe and effective method for introducing chemicals into heating system.
- Used for liquid chemical dosing of corrosion inhibitors.
- Simple to operate without needing to drain down the system.
- Enables continual protection of the heating system.
- Saves time during the commissioning process with simple manual dosing.
- Protects capital investment in new boiler plant and installation.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
|HN-3.5||3.5||1 " BSP||265||166||186||90||217||13||14||21|
|HN-5||5||1 " BSP||265||168||258||78||216||14||14||21|
|HN-10||10||1 " BSP||315||219||293||103||268||20||10||15|
|HN-15||15||1 " BSP||315||219||445||255||268||25||10||15|
- Matched for use with Hamworthy boilers.
- Refurbishment projects with old, dirty heating systems.
- There are no optional extras for this product.