Horton chemical dosing pot
Chemical dosing pot for introducing chemicals into a sealed heating system.
Available in 4 models available with 3.5, 5, 10 and 15 litre capacity.
- Safe and effective method for introducing chemicals into heating system.
- Used for liquid chemical dosing of corrosion inhibitors.
- Simple to operate without needing to drain down the system.
- Enables continual protection of the heating system.
- Saves time during the commissioning process with simple manual dosing.
- Protects capital investment in new boiler plant and installation.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
|Pipe connection||Inches||1 " BSP|
- Matched for use with Hamworthy boilers.
- Refurbishment projects with old, dirty heating systems.
- There are no optional extras for this product.