Flue gas economiser for use with non condensing power flame boilers.
Available in 18 models to be used with both individual and multiple boiler applications.
- Saves money and increases boiler efficiency by re-using heat from the boiler flue gases.
- Increases boiler efficiency by up to 18% contributing to savings on gas bills and reducing carbon footprint.
- Versatile design gives the Arne the ability to be used in both new and existing commercial boiler installations.
- Manufactured with high quality stainless steel tubes, providing less resistance and higher tolerance of flue gas condensate.
- There are 14 models available in the standard Arne Eco range suitable for boiler outputs from 130kW to 5630kW.
- There are 4 models of the Arne Eco Turbo available. These economisers are designed for multiple boiler installations with outputs from 400kW to 1430kW.
- Choice of flue connection to the side or rear of the economiser.
- Especially suited for installation with floor standing sectional or steel shell power flame boilers such as Hamworthy’s Ensbury LT and Melbury HE.
- Buy in confidence from a UK manufacturer with decades of commercial heating and hot water expertise.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- Long term commitment to spare parts.
|Range||Application||No. of models||Boiler outputs|
|Arne Eco||Individual boilers||12||95kW to 6470kW|
|Arne Eco Turbo||Multiple boilers||4||400kW to 1430kW|
- Recover heat from flue gases of a non-condensing boiler to increase efficiency by up to 18%.
- There are no optional extras for this product.