Hamworthy helps consultants and engineers in London
See how we support building services engineers in London and meet your local contact.
What can we do for you?
Keeping up with rules and regulations is a full-time job in itself! We monitor and regularly write about topics such as ErP, NOx, BREEAM. We also signpost to relevant articles via our social feeds. You can sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear about new articles or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook.
Maintaining your CIBSE membership requires constant learning and development. We have four CPD seminars based on topics you have requested. We aren’t new to this and don’t want to waste your time with a sales pitch. Our CIBSE-accredited CPD courses are impartial, informative and relevant, giving you advice you can put into practice straight away. But don’t just take our word for it:
"A lot of data and information covered in a short space of time which was executed very well by the speaker"
Stephen Walsh, JV Tierney & Co
"Barrie and Paul have combined to deliver a really interesting CPD.”
Alexander Tyson, AMP
To assist you in design for your project, there are lots of tools, downloads, and drawings for you to use. Get quick access to:
- 3D BIM Objects
- Hydraulic schemes
- CAD files
- Technical product brochures
- Technical submittals – we tailor these to each project so get in touch with us if you need one
Who are we?
We’re a trusted British manufacturer of commercial boilers with heritage of more than 100 years. That’s why we like to share our expertise in the commercial heating and hot water market with you.
- Products that perform – our range of products is unmatched in the industry. This means we can give impartial advice. Our heat exchangers are manufactured in all materials (stainless steel, aluminium, cast iron) as we know each has properties that suit different applications. Floor standing modular boilers is what we’re known for, as well as our cast iron condensing boilers, popular for plant room refurbishments. But we don’t stop there – our diversity is your advantage: we can provide the whole plant room solution including hot water and system ancillaries such as pressurisation units and expansion vessels.
- Service that delivers – we know from your feedback that customer service is important. That’s why we have invested in our teams to offer technical advice on the phone and on site. When you come to Hamworthy you won’t just get a ‘bot’ we have recently grown our technical team to continue our support.
- People that care – from your local sales contact to the directors at the top, we genuinely care about each of you. Talk to us and you’ll get people who have been with the business for a long time, our director Ian started life as an apprentice at Hamworthy and his wife Janis heads up our internal sales team. This is our Hamworthy family.
Who are your local contacts?
Do you know who your local contact is? Meet them below:
Gary Banham – Central London
“I joined Hamworthy last year, but I’ve been in the industry for more than 20 years working with contractors and consultants and keeping up with ErP regulations and water hygiene. When I’m not at work I’ll be with my family, mountain biking or field target shooting where I recently qualified at the world championships (not all at the same time!)”
Terry Simmonds - Kent, East London and Essex
“I’m a heating professional with almost 30 years’ experience in the sector, working for large heating and hot water companies as well as contractors. I joined Hamworthy last year and love it! After work and at weekends you’ll find me playing golf or darts for my local Royal British Legion or looking after my grandchildren.”
Noel Lally - Oxford, Milton Keynes and parts of the Home Counties
“I’ve been in the industry for more than 37 years and re-joined the Hamworthy family 18 months ago. My previous roles as service engineer and product consultant, amongst others, mean that I have the knowledge and expertise to find the right product(s) to match your projects. When I’m not at work I’ll be following Watford FC at home and away.”
Tony Moore - South West London
“I’ve been with Hamworthy for more than 11 years supporting my customers in SW London. I have more than 25 years of experience in the industry. On a Saturday afternoon you’ll see me refereeing the West London area.”