Dorchester DR-FC Evo water heater
Fully automatic, condensing direct fired water heater for domestic hot water.
7 models available with continuous outputs (@44°C ∆T) of 600, 630, 970, 1200, 1700, 2000 & 2400 l/h.
- Power outputs 30-119kW and storage capacities of 227-504 litres.
- Safe and clean domestic hot water generation.
- Reduces energy use and running costs by maximising condensing performance.
- Meets the strict standards for efficiencies and NOx emissions in new buildings.
- Ultra-quiet operation means it can be installed close to point of use without disturbance to occupants.
- Closely matches hot water demand, reducing wastage.
- Down firing pre-mix modulating burner reduces the risk of scale build up impacting on the heat transfer.
- Extensive range of time and temperature control features built in as standard.
- Electronic Anode fitted as standard.
- Easy access for service and maintenance.
- Full project assistance with sizing and selection of equipment to match the application.
- Extensive back up and support from our team of experienced engineers across the UK.
- BIM objects available to assist in project design and management.
|Dorchester DR-FC Evo brochure||Product brochures||2808 kB||Download|
|Guide to commercial hot water brochure||Product brochures||2165 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC EVO water heater dimensions||Dimensions||256 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC EVO technical data table||Data tables||68 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC Evo 25-120 installation manual||Installers guides||2520 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC-Evo seasonal efficiency sheet||Seasonal efficiency sheets||86 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 25 CAD||CAD||48 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 30 CAD||CAD||48 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 45 CAD||CAD||48 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 60 CAD||CAD||48 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 80 CAD||CAD||49 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 95 CAD||CAD||50 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC-Evo 120 CAD||CAD||49 kB||Download|
|Dorchester DR-FC EVO water heater wiring diagram||Wiring diagrams||64 kB||Download|
- New build projects
- Large commercial and public buildings including schools, hospitals and hotels.
- Locations with substantial and continuous hot water demands including hospitals, hotels and sports facilities.
- Unvented water supply kit - essential for any unvented application and includes an expansion vessel sized for the water heater and local pipework only.
- Top to bottom pump recirculation pump kit to prevent stratification and protect against legionella within the water heater.
- Remote monitoring unit
- Room Sealed Flue Systems:
- Concentric flue systems type C13–Horizontal termination
- Concentric flue systems type C33–Vertical termination
- Twin duct flue systems type C53–Vertical flue termination with Horizontal air inlet
- Conventional Open Flue Systems:
- Open flue systems type B23–Vertical termination
- Choose from a wide range of service contracts to help maintain optimum performance.